2 – Partner Twist
- Start in a seated position with legs crossed at the ankles or shins and your backs resting against each other.
- Rest hands on thighs or knees and allow yourself to feel and connect with your partner.
- Inhale and reach arms overhead, lengthening the spine as you reach up.
- Exhale and twist to the right, bringing your right hand to the inside of your partner’s left knee and your left hand to the outside of your right knee/thigh. Your partner should mirror the movement.
- Hold for three to five breaths, then exhale, untwist and repeat on the opposite side.
Twists help cleanse the body and assist in the detoxifying process. This is also a fun way to initiate playfulness with your partner.
OPEN Next Page To See more